Client and Business Development
Success at EBI is dependent upon our ability to make our end user clients and partner clients more efficient. We do this by integrating products and services to improve end user operational effectiveness. Eric’s role is to make sure EBI prospers by:
• Clearly identifying how we help our clients prosper
• Communicating those capabilities to those who can benefit
Both end user clients and partner clients will benefit from Eric’s professional corporate background and experiences. The experiences include working with large multinational corporations such as Johnson & Johnson, AT&T, and NCR. This makes him well suited to understand client needs in large and complex environments. By effectively communicating EBI capabilities, he can then help clients match these needs with technical solutions offered by EBI so both EBI and the client benefit.
For end user clients (current and future), Eric identifies common needs between clients that EBI can satisfy with our Business Improvement and System Support and Maintenance services. He then ensures that information about those capabilities are communicated to the correct users at the appropriate times.
For partners, Eric provides information and advice on how we can best complement their skills and products to deliver effective systems to end users. He tailors EBI product and service offerings to fill implementation gaps to help provide end users with the best possible experience. Eric also provides feedback to partners on progress with individual projects and recommendations on how we can improve the end user overall experience.
- Pennsylvania State University –
- Over 10 years of Account Management experience servicing customers in California and Hawaii. Designed Marketing Tools and Training Programs for Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, a Johnson & Johnson Company. Coordinated and planned successful Tradeshows and demonstrations of new technology.
- Developed strategies and provided customer care for clients at AT&T/ NCR Corporation