Principal of Efficient Business Systems
Principal at EBI, David Klement helps clients to effectively use technology to improve business operations. He understands business and the role of technology is to produce business results…not an end unto itself.
As a trusted advisor to both small and large corporations as well as government entities, his clients benefit from the insight he provides. Drawing from analytical skills developed at institutions such as the University of Southern California and the University of California in Los Angeles, clients get access to a knowledgeable and structured approach to business problems. Clients also benefit from the fact that he tempers his recommendations with wisdom gained from years of experiences working with and for many organizations spanning many different industries.
Both a fan and critic of technology, David actively watches business trends and enjoys active participation in projects using state of the art technology. He is mindful that technology works best when it enhances the inherent strengths of the organization and their processes. Therefore clients can expect any technological recommendation to include consideration of the latest innovations while, at the same time, holding true to basic business principals of positive return on investment.
Experiences gained from managing systems implementations of all sizes allow him to guide client engagements to successful conclusion. David balances the needs to get the most out of technology while, at the same time, making sure projects accomplish key business goals, are completed on a timely basis, and stay within budget.
- University of Southern California – Masters of Business Administration
- University of California Los Angeles – Certificate in Accounting
- University of Southern California – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- Lead both large and small system implementations spanning from single workstation labeling and tracking systems to complete companywide ERP Systems
- Transformed an auto-ID equipment reseller International Technical Systems Company into a system integrator dramatically expanding sales and capabilities of delivering software and services
- Engagement Manger at Ingram Micro managing and evaluating multi-million dollar software implementations for 8 worldwide regions covering 50 countries
- Drove sales and business improvement during startup at Manistar Electronics
- Trade Marketing and Sales Operation Management at Kraft Foods executing programs to increase operational improvement and efficiency